Lighting is at the very heart of photography, and to get a great photo you must first understand light and how it works.
Join us for a series of webinars on photographic lighting to take your photography to the next level.
Not a member? Join today and take advantage of our many Benefits of Membership.
Simple Light, Great Results with Gary Hill FSWPP
In this webinar, you will be shown how to create amazing photographs with simple lighting patterns.
Walking with light with Damian McGillicuddy Grand Master Photographer FSWPP FSIFGP
An insight into the most precious of raw ingredients, from available light to multiple light setups
Lighting and posing are truly two of the many factors that take your photography to the next level.
In this webinar Alison will cover:
- Define and discuss ambient light
- How to identify the QQCD of the existing light
- When do I need one light, two lights, or three lights?
- When do I need a speedlight vs a strobe & other gear talk…
- What do I attach on the outside of the light?
- What power level, position, and height should the light be at?
- Modern posing tips for couples and individuals
Join Sanjay for a webinar on lighting and posing. Sanjay will show you simple yet beautiful posing and lighting techniques, that will ‘wow’ your clients and make you look like a hero every time. He will also cover why lighting and posing must work in tandem, so that you can achieve consistency in your style and quality, with an elegant and flattering approach that is easy to remember.
Basic lighting and posing to get great family shots.