The art of posing can help take your photography to the next level. Whether it be a headshot, full length shot or group shot; controlling posing can lead to a much stronger and help you get fantastic images each time you click the shutter.
Not a member? Join today and take advantage of our many Benefits of Membership.
Let’s talk posing with Gary Hill FSWPP
A basic introduction to some of the simple ways you can engage your clients in poses that are complimentary to them.
Lighting and posing are truly two of the many factors that take your photography to the next level.
In this webinar Alison will cover:
- Define and discuss ambient light
- How to identify the QQCD of the existing light
- When do I need one light, two lights, or three lights?
- When do I need a speedlight vs a strobe & other gear talk…
- What do I attach on the outside of the light?
- What power level, position, and height should the light be at?
- Modern posing tips for couples and individuals
Join Sanjay for a webinar on lighting and posing. Sanjay will show you simple yet beautiful posing and lighting techniques, that will ‘wow’ your clients and make you look like a hero every time. He will also cover why lighting and posing must work in tandem, so that you can achieve consistency in your style and quality, with an elegant and flattering approach that is easy to remember.
Basic lighting and posing to get great family shots.