You are invited to submit speaking proposals for The Societies of Photographers 2022 London Photo Convention & Trade Show in London, UK at the Novotel London West, Hammersmith. Join world-renowned photographers and industry experts as we kick-start the 2022 photography calendar.
Speakers proposals will be selected based on suitability and significance of topic, as well as indications that the presentation will be organised and well-prepared. We will also consider balance in the range of topics, level of expertise and the interests covered.
Speaker proposals should contain the following information:
- Name of person presenting.
- Speaker’s Bio – Each session will consist of one speaker unless otherwise approved by The Societies of Photographers.
- Advise if a demonstration will be provided and, if so, provide details of any special equipment needed to support your presentation or demonstration
- List any other conferences where this material has been presented or will be submitted
- Model Requirements
Example of topic considered:
- Wedding Photography
- Portrait Photography
- Nature and Wildlife
- Personal Development
- Lighting Techniques
- Documentary Photography
- Digital Imaging
- Color Management
- Commercial Photography
- Press Photography
- Sports Photography
- Event Photography
- Fashion Photography
- Travel Photography
- Social Media
- Plus more….
We look forward to hearing from all the creative, informational, invigorating, and talented individuals who are willing to inspire our attendees to walk away from this Convention with an extraordinary wealth of knowledge. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
What do I receive as a speaker?
- Travel expenses covered from your nearest train station or airport
- One night’s accommodation for each class or judging day
- Daily food allowance redeemable at the Convention venue
- A ticket to our Awards evening
- A full Masterclass pass
- £15 fee per student for each Superclass taught
Speaker Proposal submission deadline – 30 June 2021
2022 Convention Dates – Wednesday 16th – Saturday 19th March 2022
For more information and to apply to speak at the 2022 Convention, please see the speaker information page.