Now is the chance to let your imagination and creativity run wild in this month’s Anything Goes photography competition..
- Free to enter for all photographers including non members
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high-resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer – The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker
- Competition Closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.*The Societies has the right to change the rules without notice
*One year Free Membership of any of our Societies – which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions – unrestricted access to our members photography forum – listing on our directory – image mentoring – qualifications and distinctions through submission of images – the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months *A full Masterclass pass at the 2015 Convention in London, January 14-19, with 250 hours of Masterclasses which have been confirmed, can you not afford to miss this fantastic opportunity.
No cash alternatives will be given
View current entries HERE