Venue, Dates, Times
Judging will take place in the Chablis Suite at the Novotel London West, Hammersmith on Wednesday 17th January 2024 and Thursday 16th January 2024. All attendees can view panels being judged and if members wish to attend their own judging they can do. The following distinctions will be judged by our expert panels
- L/A/F of The Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers
- L/A/F of The Society of International Sport & Leisure Photographers
- L/A/F of The Society of International Nature and Wildlife Photographers
- L/A/F of The Society of International Travel & Tourism Photographers
- L/A/F of The Society of International Media & Press Photographers
- L/A/F of The Society of International Commercial and Industrial Photographers
- L/A/F of The Society of International School and Event Photographers
- L/A/F of The Society of International Fashion and Glamour Photographers
What the judges are looking for
Impact – Technique – Story Telling – Creativity – Style – Composition – Presentation Colour Balance – Centre Of Interest – Lighting – Subject Matter – Posing – Relevance to category – Expressions – Cropping…
- Submissions will only be accepted in mounted printed format
- Submission fee: £175 (includes VAT).
- Images need to be prepared as per the rules and must be 20×16” in size (including mount)
- Images may be brought to the venue by the author or sent to Head Office by 1st January 2024.
- You also need to include a USB of images as jpgs 2,000 pixels on the longest side and numbered
1–20 or alternatively email the images to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors are required to book a time slot and arrive at least 15 minutes prior.
- More than one submission may be made in alternative disciplines.
Printed Qualification submissions terms and conditions.
Should the delegate wish to defer the date of their qualification assessment this must be submitted in writing 12 weeks prior to the date of their assessment. Deferrals are considered on an individual basis and cannot be guaranteed. If a deferral is permitted, the delegate must present their panel at the next available assessment date, or forfeit all fees paid.
Do you have any questions on Qualifications? If so, we are here to help.
You can call the office on +44 1745 356935 or email email@example.com
About the judging process
During the 15 minutes before your panel is shown to the judging team, you must hang it on the boards provided. Once you are happy with the presentation of your panel the judges will then be permitted to enter the room, they will then inspect your panel and can view individual images under a natural light box if needed. The panel will then be asked to make their decision. The judges reserve the right to retire to a closed room for deliberation to make a formal decision
All photographers are invited to attend these days Free of Charge.
All bookings are final. We reserve the right to change speakers and exhibitors without notice.